The friendly face in finance with the eagerness of a puppy. I love helping. I have helped over 10,000 people. I offer an alternative to financial management. I will answer your questions and point you in the right direction. Scroll down to learn more.
across the world
Working in 47 states, Ireland, Greece and South Korea, I have gained valuable cultural and global experience to support you.
Business & Education
With a rare mix of business and educational experience I bring practical business skills to schools and compassion to companies.
With the friendliness and eagerness of a puppy, I bring fun and compassion to every interaction.
Highlights from my business career include:
- Supporting businesses of all sizes from start-ups to Fortune 500 Companies.
- Communicating with mixed-language audiences.
- Clients in every state and internationally.
- Covered every industry including manufacturing, non-profit, medicine, banking, aviation and technology.
Working in education and in other countries has honed my global perspective and cultural awareness. My education experience includes:
- Consultant for the Institute of International Education’s Humphrey Fellows Program
- Assistant Site Director for the Northeastern N.U.in program in Greece
- Business English Consultant in South Korea
Current clients include:
- Study abroad programs.
- College- prep.
- College students.
- Early education.
- Adult education.
After years of exclusivity to larger corporate clients and education programs, I am thrilled to finally be able to help anyone who needs financial education including individuals and couples. Common requests include:
- Reviewing the costs for college.
- Creating spending plans.
- Investment beginners.
- Money in relationships.
- Balancing and prioritizing needs and goals.
- Preparing for retirement.
- Retirement spending plans.
the expertise you need
We all need help and you deserve the very best. If you are looking for someone who is experienced, passionate and adaptable to make financial literacy fun and approachable you are in the right place.
I have worked for financial giants and small advisory firms.
Past and current licenses include Series 7, 63, and 66 as well as the CRPC and CPFA designations.
Beyond the thousands of employee education presentations I have delivered, I was the 2nd place winner of the annual, Toastmasters Competition and a TEDx Speaker.
In addition to my experience and speaking skills, I am also an instructional designer who creates content specifically for your needs and your audience.